Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pregnant/Lack of hunger?

You're definitely not alone there! I went from being really hungry all the time to not at all a couple of weeks ago! And I still feel like that a bit now. It's just one of the weird symptoms that comes with pregnancy. Good news is I've spoke to my doctor about it, and she says it usually stops after the first trimester! Yey! Guess it's pretty much the same as the "sore " and morning sickness eases off after the 1st trimester too. I'm 10 weeks now and just starting to feel a little better. Talk to your ob/gyn i'm sure they will ease your mind and help you more with this problem. Meanwhile try to nibble on fruit and crackers or toast between the meals that you are eating. And drink lots of liquids too. It's good your taking prenatal vitamins so keep doing that. Thats the advice I was given. Don't worry hun It'll p! Good luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment