Monday, August 15, 2011

Why Would He Not Say Farewell at the Age of 43?

i dont use chatline to fall in love and tell men online i am not intersted as i dont like the risks of long distance love and believe in a fulfilling relationship offline, however in march this year a UK london litigation lawyer IM me in yahoo to inform me he was looking online as the women in london were materialistic he is 43 claimed to be single wife died with unborn child in car accident 4 years ago. We really hit it off and eventually he managed to win my heart online asking me to marry him. He promised to come to my country at the end of may this year to meet myself and my two children to stay with us and marry before taking us back to london with him as he owns a firm there. "Easting ociates". I am a widow of six years and a struggling single mom who was completely honest to which he loved about me. When his sister was ill i was his solace, when he hit trouble, i was his solace, the children and i worked hard towards meeting him as he promised them many things he is the FIRST man i ever introduced to my children offline and on so he was special and he made out he was sincerely wanting us to be HIS family to complete all our lives. the last week of may arrived and he informed me he wasnt able to come then due to his sister's illness and how he was awaiting their other sister to relieve him. The first week of June arrived and he then told me June 2nd he was flying OUT of london on the 6th June to arrive in my country at 11am 8th June. I went down to the airport to pick him up and watched EVERY penger from the flight walk out to the waiting arms of loving family and friends until the sign board changed and i was left standing alone. He hasnt communicated SINCE no text no call no offline message no email and he wont reply any of my communications to him. The children's innocence he entrusted has been harmed and i am shattered. Why woud a man at the mature age of 43 and educated who has accepted my love and help just leave without facing himself to face us and end or explain or even say goodbye??

No comments:

Post a Comment