Saturday, August 13, 2011

What is going between me and this boy?

So since last Friday, my best friend, and our mutual friend have been hanging out (late nights, chilling etc). I've always found him attractive, but never wanted to get to far into it, for the fear of getting hurt. But ever since the Friday me and him have been practically inseparable. Hanging out with each other at lunch. Walking with each other everywhere, talking about everything, laughing at everything, meeting up at every possible chance. He's always asking to hang out, and he never leaves my side, loyalty I guess you could say. I started to suspect something going on in his mind when he first started asking me how I'm completely comfortable around him, playful touching, and such. Saying things like "Your a (insert some sort of tease here), but that's why I love you", and "Forget about everyone else, your my lover". He even goes out of his way to sit on my lap, put his head on my shoulder, play with my bracelets, my hair, bite me, lick me, touch my face, or any part of me for that matter. According to my friend of all the three years that she's known him he's never acted like this. To another friend, he talks about me a lot. He goes out of his way to lend me CD's, hold open doors, and just do stuff for me. Yesterday, we went practically everywhere, in a group of four, and basically we just went off ourselves. Later on we were sitting across from each other, I was looking at his face, and then we just locked eyes for what seemed like forever. Then even later that night, we watched some scary movie, and while the other too friends of our were screaming and whining. We sat next to each other under a blanket, and we would just turn our heads and look at each other and smile. He would touch my face, my mouth, play with my wrists, and hands. I want to say he likes me, but people are always saying he's gay. And when it was brought up around me, and said no and held my hand. People are questioning him because he hasn't really cared to date a girl yet, and he is always around girls. I just don't understand it all. It's so confusing, and I'm not sure if I should just go for it, or be wary of what could happen. Please give me some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment