Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm going Back to Public School. What should I do?

I'm 13 years old and I started homeschooling several months ago because public school didn't seem right for me. I didn't know anybody in my cl, the students were judgmental and rude towards me, the work was repetitious and everything was really horrible. My mother is sending me back to public school because I'm losing touch with my friends and she thinks it's the best thing for me. I would much rather continue homeschooling but she won't allow me to. I'm a complete introvert, and I don't have many friends. I don't even like hanging out with the ones I have because they're so different from me. I don't know what I'm going to do when there's a cl project and I need a partner, or what I'll do at lunchtime. Sitting in cl for all of recess is funner then hanging out with my friends. To make it more despairing, English, Social Studies and music/band are all too easy for me. I have linguistic and musical giftedness so I'm usually bored out of my mind in those particular cles. It seems like everyone in the entire school is immature and I'm the only Introvert. My school life is going to be boring and I'll have no friends. What should I do to survive going back to middle school?

No comments:

Post a Comment