Saturday, August 13, 2011

Get rid of a thought...?

So I have this film and culture teacher who always shows us weird and violent films. I mean seriously weird movies with raping and violence a plenty to seriously make you feel sick and deeply confused after the cl. I know it's ****** disturbing. But that's the thing, Those thoughts Just keep coming back in my mind during the day, basically tainting my whole day and I especially dont want to think of it because I am afraid of thinking them, and I can't really talk about this to anyone because they will see me as weird for having these thoughts which are regarded as wrong but I am just looking for help. I am just looking for a solution. I have thought about replacing the thought when it arises with another one over and over again. Let me know if you have other suggestions. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment