Wednesday, August 17, 2011

29 WEEKS PREGNANT ULTRASOUND AT 20WKS SAID GIRL DR. SAY SHE ACTS LIKE A BOY?

Your baby is acting like a boy? Hmm acting like something doesn't make it what it's acting like. I would go with what the ultra sound tech said because they are trained to do that. If they tell you more than likely that is what it is. However, there are mistakes made and sometimes it's not what they think it is but... I would go with what the tech said. I'm having a girl and everyone tells me I'm carrying her like a boy. Like where a boy would be i dont know. Her heartbeat was at the rate a boys was a few times. All babies are different so I wouldn't worry about that. But since your drs are saying that just tell them you were told it was a girl and want to be sure and ask that another ultra sound be done. The least they can do is tell you not without a medical purpose. You can always ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment