Monday, August 8, 2011

Is there a website were i can find women's shoes in a 12 and how do the models do it?

Alright im a 13 year old female and im 5'9 i wear a size 12 in women's shoes so it's very hard to find shoes in my size. i have only about 3 pairs of women's shoes in my closet and about 15 pairs of men shoes in my closet. I buy guy shoes but i get them in a color a women might wear. for example the last shoe i got was a hot pink DC men shoe. i found this site called ccs.com were i got my DC's. i really like the new converse that stop at about your shin but i only found them in 8's in men. i like really loud shoes that are bright an have crazy designs or just cute, like the Pastry shoes by Vanessa and Angela simmons. but than again they stop at an 11. Another cool shoe i have seen before and all the rappers were are a shoe called the "Supra Muska Skytop". so basically if you can think of a brand shoe ill like or has crazy Designs like Nike's. give me some ideas. and also if there's a website for women's shoe size 12. being tall and having big feet is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment