Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If a famous person is accused of a crime, does the public automatically presume them guilty?

I suppose it depends, as for the OJ case I honestly do not think he did it, he KNOWS who did but the DNA was close just not his [imo look to his son from 1st marriage] R Kelly well again I saw the video [it was shown in all its glory in the UK] and trust me if that person was a minor she sure knew what to do and where to do it, and he was underneath so the forcing issue was a moot point, her age well trust me she did not look her age when she riding him like an express train. Then we get to MJ, well after buying off a few cases and the others going to trail TRUST me that man is guilty, just because he got away with it does not mean he did not do it so yes in that case and that case alone I think being rich / a celeb had a lot to do with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment