Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to let my best guy friend now i like him (10 points)?

Well, it definitely sounds like he likes you, and since you like him back, that is good. Sets you up for a better situation. You and I are two lucky girls...(Me and my best guy friend like each other). There are some people who get feelings for their best friends, but the feelings are returned. Ok, so here is the thing with this type of situation. You need to take it slower than you normally would with just some other guy. It's a best friendship we are talking about. Waiting a few years is good and see how things develop between you two because they most likely will. And since you are only 15, it's the better choice. My suggestion would be to give him more obvious signs that you like him and flirt a bit. If you do that, things will gradually move forward at their own pace. I started to like my best guy friend around your age, but didn't do anything about my feelings until a year ago. I got so many people telling me to tell him how i felt but I knew I was right in letting in progress at it's own pace because currently, we are like a step away from becoming a couple. I know it may seem like it's a very long time, but if you really like this guy, and only him, it will be better not to rush things. It will all be worth it in the end! Good luck!.

No comments:

Post a Comment