Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shouldn't all peoples live in peace ...how do we do that ..? Any Ideas ?

My mom went to church today and my dad has had a disability where he can't get to church with mom.every weekend he has the same reoccuring problem .He is a serious republican I think because he supports Busch even though he is currently out of office .i don't know who mr anhauser is but he supports him as well ..I think he's a bigot because he and a bunch of his friends hate other groups of people who live in other cities of america ..Some of his crazy friends come over dressed up in war paint and they say terrible things about other gangs who fight on the tv ..my dad said the reason they were fighting was to get to have either soup or bowl ..And I just thought ..can't we do both ? why can't we all just get along ?

No comments:

Post a Comment